In this part of the CEFTA Web Portal you will find the most important customs import/export procedures separately for each CEFTA Economy. Procedures include but are not limited to: 1.The location of customs clearance offices; 2.The working hours in each office; 3.The procedures to follow based on the destination of your goods; 4.The documents to present to customs authorities for obtaining approval for the relevant destination; 5.The officially approved documents given to you by customs authorities in each case; 6.The procedures followed by customs authorities for calculating the customs value of your goods; 7.The definition of rules of origins determining customs preferential or non preferential tariffs; 8.The Free Trade Agreements signed by each CEFTA Economy with the other signatories. In cases where the final destination of goods is one of the CEFTA Economies, please refer to the import procedures section of this Economy on this portal. In cases where goods transit through different countries before arriving to their final destination, please refer to the transit procedures of these countries. If goods exit one of the CEFTA Economies included in this site, please refer to the export procedures for the relevant Economy.
- What is the documentation required to get the authorization?
- Request (Annex 27 of the Implementing Provisions of the The Albanian Customs)
- Contract with the firm commissioning
- Confirmation relating to customs duties
- Documentation of the company
- Technological carts
- Information on the previous regime
- Where we can find the model of the application of Annex 27
By clicking on the official website of the Customs Service: www.dogana.gov.al
Further details on the inward processing procedure can be found at www.dogana.gov.al Procedures - Information for Inward Processing
- What facilities can benefit if our society cooperates with a foreign company under a contract to perform message processing goods and their further re-export ?
In this case you can apply for the inward processing regime.