In this part of the CEFTA Web Portal you will find the most important customs import/export procedures separately for each CEFTA Economy. Procedures include but are not limited to: 1.The location of customs clearance offices; 2.The working hours in each office; 3.The procedures to follow based on the destination of your goods; 4.The documents to present to customs authorities for obtaining approval for the relevant destination; 5.The officially approved documents given to you by customs authorities in each case; 6.The procedures followed by customs authorities for calculating the customs value of your goods; 7.The definition of rules of origins determining customs preferential or non preferential tariffs; 8.The Free Trade Agreements signed by each CEFTA Economy with the other signatories. In cases where the final destination of goods is one of the CEFTA Economies, please refer to the import procedures section of this Economy on this portal. In cases where goods transit through different countries before arriving to their final destination, please refer to the transit procedures of these countries. If goods exit one of the CEFTA Economies included in this site, please refer to the export procedures for the relevant Economy.
- What actions should be performed for this purpose?
You have to file and to deposit a motivated request at General Directory of Customs. The contract valid for the following period, and a certification by the supervising customs authority about the performance during this period.
- What should we do to extend the period of 12 months..?
Before the expiration of 12 months you can request deferment of residence of machinery and equipment under the temporary importation regime.
- How long is the maximum period of this regime?
- Where can we find the model of the application of Annex 29 ?
By clicking on the official website of the Customs Service: www.dogana.gov.al
- What is the required documentation to be approved the request?
Documentation that must be met:
- Request (Annex 29 of the Implementing Provisions of the The Albanian Customs)
- Contract of machinery and equipment
- Confirmation relating to customs duties
- Proforma invoice, export declaration
- Documentation of the company
- What facilities can we profit, if we will import machinery or equipment from outside?
You can apply for Temporary Importation Regime